Alkaline being the operative word.
Certain minerals have an alkalising effect on the body -
They include calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, zinc, manganese, chromium, selenium, iron, copper and perhaps a few others.
These minerals are called the alkaline reserve minerals in organic chemistry. They are one key to the pH of the body and are found best in cooked vegetables. They can also be obtained from vegetable juices, but juices cause other problems when used in excess.
Certain minerals are acid-forming.
These include phosphorus, some forms of sulfur, some forms of iron, and most of the toxic metals. These must be balanced by enough alkaline reserve minerals.
Reasons why some people obtain too many acid-forming minerals are:
1) Eating too much meat, eggs or dairy products, all of which are high in phosphorus. Meat also tends to rot or putrefy in the intestines when too much is eaten, creating acidic toxic metabolic compounds in the intestines.
2) Eating too much grain. Grains are high in phosphorus. They are also often high in phytic acid, which interferes with the absorption of the alkaline reserve minerals.
3) Diets high in fruit. Many fruits contain fruit acids. The body must neutralize these acids, and some bodies today are unable to do this.
The most acidic fruits include all citrus fruit (oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes, and tangerines). Other acidic fruits are most of the berries, and any fruit that is picked before it is ripe.
4) Drinking soda pop that is high in phosphoric acid.
5) Exposure to toxic metals or toxic chemicals through cigarette smoke, marijuana, and a few occupations
6) Possibly taking iron pills on a long-term basis.
So, are ORMUS sea minerals alkaline or acid forming?
Sea minerals have an overall alkaline balancing effect on the body due to the broad spectrum of approx 60 minerals it contains. This serves to protect against acids and protects our immune system. Acidosis causes much deterioration to the body and can be the source of ageing, cardiovascular problems, and degenerative diseases. If we have the full compliment of minerals in our bodies, our immune system can do its job of keeping us healthy.
If the body becomes too acidic, one is prone to cancer, heart disease, and many other health problems.
For this reason, balancing the pH or having a good acid-alkaline balance in the body is very important.
Mid-West Laboratories Analysis – Nebraska USA did a water/product analysis for us:
Important Trace elements are: Magnesium (12,350ppm), sodium (8,264ppm), calcium (1077 ppm), potassium 1317ppm), sulphur (597ppm), boron (17ppm), titanium (0.197ppm), zinc (0.522ppm), lithium (0.17ppm) manganese (0.393ppm) phosphorus (49) silicon (19ppm) aluminium (2.42ppm) antimony (NIL) Arsenic (NIL) Bromide (71ppm) Cadmium (NIL) Lead (NIL) Mercury (NIL) Manganese (0.393ppm) .
Minerals known to have the safe, non-toxic, ORME form are: Gold, cobalt, nickel, ruthenium, palladium, platinum, silver, osmium, iridium, rhodium.
ATTITUDE (coming soon)
- cellular memory
- abundance mentality